Statement in accordance with Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
We process and protect personal information in accordance with regulations and laws. In this privacy statement, we have compiled the data processing principles and practices that we follow. We will update the privacy statement whenever the situation so requires.
Last updated 2/22/2021.
Monad Oy (2850261-9)
Satakunnankatu 23 B, 33210 Tampere
Contact person for matters concerning the register
Name of the register
Monad Oy’s customer, marketing and jobseeker register
Purpose of keeping the register and Legal basis of the processing the data
Personal data are processed on the data subject’s consent. Consents include, for example, subscribing to Monad Oy’s newsletter, registering for the event, downloading the content produced by Monad or entering information into the forms. The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data if he or she so wishes by contacting us using the contact details indicated in this data protection statement (point 2: contact person for matters concerning the register).
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication related to customer relationship management, development and customer service.
- Communication and processes related to recruitment and job application processing.
- The purposes of the controller’s services and products (for example, the development, implementation and marketing of services and products).
- Execution of the obligations and rights of the customer and the registrar.
- Remarketing based on the behavior of Monad’s website and channels.
The legal bases for the processing of personal data are, depending on the purpose, the legal obligations of the controller, the consent, the contract and the legitimate interest of the controller.
The legitimate interest of the controller is the basis for processing when there is a substantive connection between the data subject and the controller. Such a material connection may arise, for example, when the data subject is in contact with the controller on his own initiative, or when the controller processes the data subject’s personal data, for example in the context of a business or co-operation between the registered employer and the controller.
In addition, the controller may, on the basis of a legitimate interest, enter in the customer register information on potential customers and their contact persons and representatives whom the controller may reasonably expect to be interested in acquiring the services or products provided by the controller.
Data content of the register
Jobseekers and information to be processed in the recruitment process:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Postal address and domicile
- Current employer
- Education and employment history
- Skills and professional competences
- Public information on LinkedIn and Github profile
- Information shared through CV or portfolio and other information and attachments provided
Customers and partners
- name and surname of customer or partner
- information about the company and contact information
- person’s status and contact information (email and phone)
- any other information disclosed by a person (details customer feedback and participation in events and newsletter subscriptions)
- IP address
- first and last name
- name of organization and contact information
- status of person and contact
- details of the IP address
- Others voluntarily given us the data (for example, LinkedIn profile information)
Regular sources of information
The personal data we store gets collected from the following sources of information:
- the data subject the client with respect to the treatment of the data subject as part of the job search and recruitment
- data subject as a part of themselves, among other cooperation relationship from public or openly available from sources (such as the internet and trade register)
- Registered employers or other registrar customer, partner or other of the contractual party representative
Data disclosure, transfer and protection
The controller will not, in principle, disclose information outside the organization. Information is disclosed or disclosed to third parties only as a result of a statutory disclosure obligation or when required by mandatory legislation.
We treat the personal information stored in the register as confidential. Monad Oy’s users are committed to the confidentiality of the information processed and to comply with Monad Oy’s information security guidelines.
Access to the data is limited to those persons employed by the controller who need the data in the course of their duties.
For the technical implementation of its services, the controller uses trusted service providers who process personal data on behalf of the controller. If we outsource the processing of personal data to third parties, we will enter into agreements with those third parties as required by data protection law to ensure that the processing of personal data complies with this Privacy Statement and applicable laws, regulations and government regulations.
Data transfer outside the EU or EFTA areas
Information on jobseekers, customers, partners and other contacts will be processed by service providers located outside the EU / EFTA area. These companies may process personal data to provide, for example, infrastructure and IT services, or other services. Whenever and when data is transferred or transferred outside the EU or the EEA, we will ensure, by agreement and / or law, that the transfer or transfer is in accordance with applicable data protection law, ensuring an adequate level of data protection for the personal data transferred or transferred.
We process personal data within the time for which we have a legal right or obligation.
If a user visiting our website does not want us to receive the above information through cookies, most browser programs allow you to disable the cookie function. This is usually done through browser settings. However, it is good to keep in mind that cookies may be necessary for the proper functioning of some of the pages we maintain and the services we provide.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Hubspot. We use Hubspot’s services to track visitors to our websites, form functionalities, chat, and marketing automation. More information about Hubspot cookies can be found from here.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to track usage and traffic to our website. Learn more about Google Analytics here and Google services in general here.
- Leadfeeder. We use Leadfeeder’s services to track visitors to our websites. More information aboutLeadfeeder cookies can be found from here.
Inspection, prohibition and rectification A
Right of person has the right to inspect what information about him or her is stored in the register.
The person has the right to demand the rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing.
The person has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.